deployed.....

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Serving From Experience: Day 5....

Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
The story of the lost son reminds me that no matter how bad the situation that I find myself in is, there is always a way back to God, the loving Father who will forgive and restore us. And it is true of my experiences. No matter the pain, hurt, joy, gladness or shame I feel at the time, all of them will mould me and shape me. I have to resolve to use these experiences to shape me to become more like Jesus, rather than in becoming a bitter, angry selfish caricature of a person. Because then these things that happen to me, through intent, through negligence, through my own weakness, may be redeemed by the Father and used to serve him and bring joy, relief and comfort to others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home