deployed.....

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Discovering your gifts: Day 1....

1 Peter 4:10-11 Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms. [11] If anyone speaks, he should do it as one speaking the very words of God. If anyone serves, he should do it with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen.
We are gifted by God to do the good works he has intended us to do. So in this I must remember two things today.
First God is the giver. Those things he has entrusted me with, he has done so for a purpose. I need to learn to find that purpose.
Second whatever I do with those gifts I owe it to him that I do so for his glory. I am here to build help build his church on earth, not to seek my glory. I must decrease so that He increases, so that through my every action people learn to see the Father, the Son and the Spirit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home